Hools'World
--> Register - No E-Mail Confirmation Needed <--

Welcome on Hools'World Forum.

This a place where Hooligans and Ultras around the world can share information, expierence and media such as pictures and videos.

Register and take a look at our hooligan network, and share your expierences with the members.

Hools'World

Football Hooligans & Ultras Forum
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Interview with Zvezda Srbija [ Red Star ]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ultra_Hool
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 5707
Age : 25
Location : Bulgaria
Favorite Team : CSKA Sofia
Points : 11148
Reputation : 115
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Interview with Zvezda Srbija [ Red Star ]   Tue 15 Feb 2011, 20:45

Interview with Zvezda Srbija FOR WWW.HOOLSWORLD.TK FORUM!

***



***

HW: First of all I would kindly ask you to introduce yourself.

Im Aleksandar, Im from Belgrade and Im 21 years old. I go on matches since I was 13.

HW: In what ultras group are you and what can you tell us about them?

Im in Delije. The group was founded on Christmas 1989 but before that, there were groups like Ultras Zulu Warriors and Red Devils.


HW: Tell us how many people gather at the stadium in Belgrade, and is there any special game with extra fans? What about the members outside Serbia?

In this season in our stand normally are about 10000 people on the north side of the stadium. We have some groups in Europe like Orthodox Boys and Ultra Klan, they are mostly in Austria, Sweden and Germany.

HW: At away games, how many fans travel with the team?


About 3000 till 5000 depends of the stadium or destination. In last away match in Europe, we were 3000 in Bratislava.


HW: Do you have any favorite destinations?

Maybe in Serbia destinations like Novi Sad, Smedervo, Krusevac. Its always a good atmosphere on those matches and lots of fans.

H'W:Which are your main friendships with other ultras group?

We only have brothers and they are Olympiakos and Spartak Moscow fans.
Red and White orthodox unity.



H'W:Who are your biggest enemies?

Grobari fans of Partizan Belgrade, that is our fierce rivals. Our stadiums are close 100 meters. Red Star - Partizan is the biggest Serbian derby.

H'W: What kind of choreography does your group normally make, show us some pictures and explain?

We have coreos on almost every match for club country and to joke our rivals




this is from 20 years anniversary,

This was against Milan when they were punished for match-fixing








and this one of my favorite against Lazio



HW: Can you tell us about the ultras movement in your country? These days Serbia has been criticized because the troubles that the hooligans make. Why is that? Do you have anything to comment about that?


Almost every club in Serbia has ultras and hools. Here in Serbia after us, good is Grobari of Partizan, Firma of Vojvodina, Taurunum Boys of Zemun and more. Here in Serbia is very bad situation and because of that there is lot of crazy people but in case of Bris Taton its not true that Grobari throw him from the terrace, he jumped alone when he was running.
But that evidence, justice don't want to see. As for Italy - Serbia match, in the main role they were the hooligans of Red Star. They first attacked the goalkeeper of Serbia because he was one of our best goalkeeper and now he plays for Partizan and here in Serbia that is not normal and I hope the bastard will be punished as he deserves, and about interruption of the match, there are a lot of stories and I cant tell you about that.



H'W: Whats your relation with the police? Are the police strict in your country? What laws are there against Ultras in your country?

Unfortunately we live in police country. They are very brutal here when they arrest you here for anything they always kick you, but when somebody attacks the policeman, they always give a brutal punish for the ultras becasue judges work for the police. For example our brother Uros Misic got 10 years of prison for attacking a policeman on the stadium and because of stupid French gay grobari he got 240 years of prison and its a shame for Serbia. Also before 1 year a policeman killed a man with gun and he got 5 years and now it has again a trail and now probably they will release him from jail. SERBIA IS A POLICE COUNTRY.ACAB

HW: Which match from history you would never forget and why?


Good question, there are too many matches we'll never forget like against Olympic Marseille in champions league final 1991 when we were champions but I was in that time 2 years old Very Happy but in this times maybe against Dinamo Tbilisi in uefa cup we lose in Georgia 2-0 and in Belgrade we were losing 2-0 in start of match but win 5-2 it was madness and i never forget derby against Partizan in 2000, when we attack Grobari and they run from their stand and run from our stadium
HW: Do you follow the European ultras scene, are there any fans which you like or dislike?
i don't follow much but I can say that lot of the European fans are funny for us, like Germans, Hollands, Austrians, Spanish and English. They were the first hools but now maybe some are good rest are funny and I can say that Russians are best hools and for ultras good are Greeks, Turkish, Polish and Balkans ultras.


HW: The City can be something very special for a fan, what do you think of your city?

Our city is very beautiful and in our city we have more than 100 clubs but the biggest teams which have the most fans are Red Star and Partizan.



HW: Lastly, any advice you want to give to the ultras and the users of this forum?


Fight for your team and country!


_________________
Give back football to the working class!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fromfathertoson.org
Delija
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 767
Age : 32
Location : Belgrade - Serbia
Favorite Team : Crvena Zvezda Beograd
Points : 1287
Reputation : 11
Registration date : 2010-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Zvezda Srbija [ Red Star ]   Tue 15 Feb 2011, 21:15

ДС 1989!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LOKO
Hardcore
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 209
Age : 31
Location : Bulgaria, Plovdiv
Favorite Team : Lokomotiv Plovdiv
Points : 384
Reputation : 6
Registration date : 2010-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Zvezda Srbija [ Red Star ]   Wed 16 Feb 2011, 14:13

Better!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heroesserbia

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 14
Age : 29
Location : Serbia
Favorite Team : Crvena Zvezda
Points : 18
Reputation : -1
Registration date : 2011-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Zvezda Srbija [ Red Star ]   Thu 24 Feb 2011, 17:10

ДС КВ КРАЉЕВО НАВИЈА ЗА ЗВЕЗДУ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SCBastia
Hardcore
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 53
Age : 24
Location : Corsica
Favorite Team : Sporting Club Bastia
Points : 89
Reputation : 1
Registration date : 2010-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Zvezda Srbija [ Red Star ]   Thu 24 Feb 2011, 17:53

Good !!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mad_fuck
Hardcore
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 99
Age : 27
Location : Hell
Favorite Team : AFCA
Points : 189
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2010-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Zvezda Srbija [ Red Star ]   Tue 01 Mar 2011, 12:54

Its funny that you say that politics don't belong to the stadium, but then on your stands there are always Kosovo banners, and then we have people like Ivan Bognadov and groups like Четници Север, is not that political for you

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zvezda Srbija
Hardcore
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 32
Age : 32
Location : belgrade
Favorite Team : red star
Points : 44
Reputation : 2
Registration date : 2010-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Zvezda Srbija [ Red Star ]   Tue 01 Mar 2011, 16:59

my frend kosovo is serbia because our istory is on kosovo more then 500 years and that is not political and cetnici was our heroes so because of that we have beners like kosovo is serbia and cetnii .understand?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brigate1994
Hardcore
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 26
Age : 30
Location : Munze
Favorite Team : Crvena Zvezda
Points : 48
Reputation : -2
Registration date : 2011-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Zvezda Srbija [ Red Star ]   Thu 14 Apr 2011, 13:36

Zvezda Srbija wrote:
my frend kosovo is serbia because our istory is on kosovo more then 500 years and that is not political and cetnici was our heroes so because of that we have beners like kosovo is serbia and cetnii .understand?



AAAAAAAAA! 500 years?! Do you genious learn history?!

By the way: This interview is just an opinion of Zvezda Srbija.


PS IF THIS SHOULD BE FORUM FOR REAL ULTRAS AND HOOLS, PLEASE, I BEG YOU, REMOVE INTERVIEW WITH SON OF A BITCH FROM PRISTINA BECAUSE PILSAT ARE NO FANS. THEY WERE NEVER HOOLIGANS, AND NEVER WILL BE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ultra_Hool
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 5707
Age : 25
Location : Bulgaria
Favorite Team : CSKA Sofia
Points : 11148
Reputation : 115
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Zvezda Srbija [ Red Star ]   Thu 14 Apr 2011, 13:44

Brigate1994 wrote:
Zvezda Srbija wrote:
my frend kosovo is serbia because our istory is on kosovo more then 500 years and that is not political and cetnici was our heroes so because of that we have beners like kosovo is serbia and cetnii .understand?



AAAAAAAAA! 500 years?! Do you genious learn history?!

By the way: This interview is just an opinion of Zvezda Srbija.


PS IF THIS SHOULD BE FORUM FOR REAL ULTRAS AND HOOLS, PLEASE, I BEG YOU, REMOVE INTERVIEW WITH SON OF A BITCH FROM PRISTINA BECAUSE PILSAT ARE NO FANS. THEY WERE NEVER HOOLIGANS, AND NEVER WILL BE!

That interview got like 100 negative comments, and i see only from Serbs, i 'll think about to remove it, :cheers2:

_________________
Give back football to the working class!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fromfathertoson.org
Brigate1994
Hardcore
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 26
Age : 30
Location : Munze
Favorite Team : Crvena Zvezda
Points : 48
Reputation : -2
Registration date : 2011-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Zvezda Srbija [ Red Star ]   Thu 14 Apr 2011, 19:45

Please remove it. Maybe interview got negative points only from us, but thats because only we know who they are. They are rats, slime, and certainly not hooligans. We (Serbs) have some name in this world of ours, and our word should mean something. Believe me, there is not even one thing why you should leave them here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ultra_Hool
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 5707
Age : 25
Location : Bulgaria
Favorite Team : CSKA Sofia
Points : 11148
Reputation : 115
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Zvezda Srbija [ Red Star ]   Thu 14 Apr 2011, 19:55

Brigate1994 wrote:
Please remove it. Maybe interview got negative points only from us, but thats because only we know who they are. They are rats, slime, and certainly not hooligans. We (Serbs) have some name in this world of ours, and our word should mean something. Believe me, there is not even one thing why you should leave them here.

Ok, I will move it to trash. :beer

_________________
Give back football to the working class!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fromfathertoson.org
Zvezda Srbija
Hardcore
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 32
Age : 32
Location : belgrade
Favorite Team : red star
Points : 44
Reputation : 2
Registration date : 2010-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Zvezda Srbija [ Red Star ]   Fri 15 Apr 2011, 09:55

brate i just wrote 500 years i know its lot lot years.to brigate
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brigate1994
Hardcore
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 26
Age : 30
Location : Munze
Favorite Team : Crvena Zvezda
Points : 48
Reputation : -2
Registration date : 2011-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Zvezda Srbija [ Red Star ]   Fri 15 Apr 2011, 13:20

Zvezda Srbija wrote:
brate i just wrote 500 years i know its lot lot years.to brigate


Well, you shouldnt write like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zvezda Srbija
Hardcore
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 32
Age : 32
Location : belgrade
Favorite Team : red star
Points : 44
Reputation : 2
Registration date : 2010-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Zvezda Srbija [ Red Star ]   Sun 17 Apr 2011, 10:27

i know Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brigate1994
Hardcore
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 26
Age : 30
Location : Munze
Favorite Team : Crvena Zvezda
Points : 48
Reputation : -2
Registration date : 2011-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Zvezda Srbija [ Red Star ]   Mon 30 May 2011, 09:58

Turks have good fans, croats have good fans, there are good left wing groups, BUT ALBANIAN ULTRAS SCENE DONT EXIST!!! I am not going to be on ultra forum where people can talk like this about unexisting independent Kosovo! If you must leave them here, don let them talk about Kosovo! So please delete me or him!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Interview with Zvezda Srbija [ Red Star ]   

Back to top Go down
 

Interview with Zvezda Srbija [ Red Star ]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

 Similar topics

-
» Congrats to Regina on her Soaring Star award
» Robin Lehner Interview
» Terrel Bramwell dunking at ROPSSAA All Star game
» Triple H interview
» PEEL ALL STAR TEAMS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hools'World :: [ Media ] :: Interviews-
Jump to:  
Free forum | Sports and Hobbies | Misc | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum