Hools'World
--> Register - No E-Mail Confirmation Needed <--

Welcome on Hools'World Forum.

This a place where Hooligans and Ultras around the world can share information, expierence and media such as pictures and videos.

Register and take a look at our hooligan network, and share your expierences with the members.

Hools'World

Football Hooligans & Ultras Forum

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Current Events

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
--MCML--
Hardcore

Male
Number of posts : 25
Favorite Team : Hajduk Split
Registration date : 2011-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Current Events   Thu 26 May 2011, 14:16

Delija wrote:
--MCML-- wrote:
Ultra_Hool wrote:
Delija wrote:
Ultra_Hool wrote:
Delija wrote:
Serbian hero, Ratko Mladic is arrested....

СВИ ЗА ЂЕНЕРАЛА!

How they found him, what now, any news?

He was arrested in the house of his relatives in a village near Zrenjanin...

What now? Nothing....
It would probably require Serbia to recognize the independence Kosvo in to join the fucking EU...Neighbors in a small village blocked the house in which general arrested. On the streets village is smal war...

They betrayed the man who defended the Serbs in Bosnia and has created Republic of Srpska...
Serbia has risen, no more repression!

and all this to join this fuckin european union and shitty Nato... fuck america

Hero???? He slaughtered 10 000-15 000 people....very heroic from him....did he pulled any trigger or did he use knives?

No 15 000, probably three fucking million... idiot
What you know about the general? Atif Dudakovic kills half Krajina. Your fucking generals drove thousands of Serbian civilians from RSK

Ratko Mladic has saved the Serbian people in Bosnia and because he is a hero

SLOMLJENO JE KRILO, ALI PAMTI SE LET!

your "hero" didn't fight in Serbia,so what was his job??
anyway,as I said before,I don't care about muslims and you know very well how your "heroic" army were running from Croatia
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delija
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 767
Favorite Team : Crvena Zvezda Beograd
Registration date : 2010-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Current Events   Thu 26 May 2011, 14:30

--MCML-- wrote:
Delija wrote:
--MCML-- wrote:
Ultra_Hool wrote:
Delija wrote:
Ultra_Hool wrote:
Delija wrote:

СВИ ЗА ЂЕНЕРАЛА!

What now? Nothing....
It would probably require Serbia to recognize the independence Kosvo in to join the fucking EU...Neighbors in a small village blocked the house in which general arrested. On the streets village is smal war...

They betrayed the man who defended the Serbs in Bosnia and has created Republic of Srpska...

Hero???? He slaughtered 10 000-15 000 people....very heroic from him....did he pulled any trigger or did he use knives?

What you know about the general? Atif Dudakovic kills half Krajina. Your fucking generals drove thousands of Serbian civilians from RSK

anyway,as I said before,I don't care about muslims and you know very well how your "heroic" army were running from Croatia

General is not from Serbia!!!! He was born in Banovici! He was general of VRS not JNA! A lot of talk about Srebrenica and dont know anything about it! You can find information that no civilian woman has been killed All were men! Killed were soldiers and civilians who went over the mountains to Tuzla! Anyone who has surrendered his released on Muslim territory under UN protection!
You have killed thousands of Serbs and the rest are driven out from their homes!
But your army were fled from Banja Luka, Krajina, Posavina, Lijevče Polje, Serbian Herzegovina!

Thanks to Ratko Mladic, we have the Serb Republic!

ХВАЛА ЂЕНЕРАЛУ ЗА СВЕ

Back to top Go down
View user profile
--MCML--
Hardcore

Male

PostSubject: Re: Current Events   Thu 26 May 2011, 14:45

Delija wrote:
--MCML-- wrote:
Delija wrote:
--MCML-- wrote:
Ultra_Hool wrote:
Delija wrote:
Ultra_Hool wrote:
Delija wrote:

СВИ ЗА ЂЕНЕРАЛА!

What now? Nothing....

General is not from Serbia!!!! He was born in Banovici! He was general of VRS not JNA! A lot of talk about Srebrenica and dont know anything about it! You can find information that no civilian woman has been killed All were men! Killed were soldiers and civilians who went over the mountains to Tuzla! Anyone who has surrendered his released on Muslim territory under UN protection!
You have killed thousands of Serbs and the rest are driven out from their homes!
But your army were fled from Banja Luka, Krajina, Posavina, Lijevče Polje, Serbian Herzegovina!

ХВАЛА ЂЕНЕРАЛУ ЗА СВЕ

ROFL....pali trktor i vozi
KOSOVO REPUBLIKA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delija
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Current Events   Thu 26 May 2011, 14:47

And one more thing. Ratko Mladic is a victim of politics as well as Ante Gotovina ,the former policy and current policy. Ratko did have its mistakes, because it allowed Arkan to robing! Srebrenica were killed in 3000 aged men for war, as I said, no woman has been killed, in Srebrenica were buried bodies from all over Bosnia! I remember that in 2002, spoke about the number of victims of 4000 and it was the final number and now referred to more than 10 000 victims...

And one more thing, the soldiers of the Republic of Serbian did not commit murder in Srebrenica! Ratko had done his goal, he freed Srebrenica. The murders were actually exercised by members of paramilitary groups, not soldiers of Ratko Mladic! Mladic is a hero because it saved us and not withdrawn and said "This is not my war"!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delija
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Current Events   Thu 26 May 2011, 14:48

--MCML-- wrote:
Delija wrote:
--MCML-- wrote:
Delija wrote:
--MCML-- wrote:
Ultra_Hool wrote:
Delija wrote:
Ultra_Hool wrote:
Delija wrote:

СВИ ЗА ЂЕНЕРАЛА!

What now? Nothing....

ХВАЛА ЂЕНЕРАЛУ ЗА СВЕ

ROFL....pali trktor i vozi
KOSOVO REPUBLIKA

Ako nemas argumenata nemoj nista pisati, A ko dete se secam da je iz BL bila takva bezanija prema Savi ta je to nevidjeno.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
--MCML--
Hardcore

Male

PostSubject: Re: Current Events   Thu 26 May 2011, 15:23

Delija wrote:
And one more thing. Ratko Mladic is a victim of politics as well as Ante Gotovina ,the former policy and current policy. Ratko did have its mistakes, because it allowed Arkan to robing! Srebrenica were killed in 3000 aged men for war, as I said, no woman has been killed, in Srebrenica were buried bodies from all over Bosnia! I remember that in 2002, spoke about the number of victims of 4000 and it was the final number and now referred to more than 10 000 victims...

And one more thing, the soldiers of the Republic of Serbian did not commit murder in Srebrenica! Ratko had done his goal, he freed Srebrenica. The murders were actually exercised by members of paramilitary groups, not soldiers of Ratko Mladic! Mladic is a hero because it saved us and not withdrawn and said "This is not my war"!

jesus christ,"he freed srebrenica"? from who? If you know history,then you must know that Bosnia was never under Serbia.NEVER.It was under Croatia and under Turkey.
So,tell me now,who started war in Slovenia? in Croatia? in Bosnia? on Kosovo?
Yeah right,you poor Serbs were victimized in all those countries.
And btw,when you are braggigng about your generals and your "famous" history,tell me,what damn war have you won?
You lost every fucking war in your history and you are talking shit here.Save your propaganda for your mates because if you go outside of Serbia,you will notice something different.
Another thing,why are you celebrating battle for Metohija when you get slaughtered there?
when you are talking about BL,you don't mean about Croatian army,right? because,you were saved by your english and french friends...otherwise,in BL you will be talking Croatian today.
I'll give you an advice,make peace with your own history and move on.Forget about fantasies and dreams,it will never happen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ultra_Hool
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 5707
Favorite Team : CSKA Sofia
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Current Events   Thu 26 May 2011, 15:36

For sure this time hes fucked,like Milošević, but he for sure tried to clear Bosnia and whole of Serbia of muslim menace. How come there is no court for the biggest criminals, the americans? The ones who started killing whole earth in the name of " concern"

flota044
Hardcore

Male
Number of posts : 54
Favorite Team : ZKS Stal SW
Registration date : 2011-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Current Events   Thu 26 May 2011, 15:57

Ultra_Hool wrote:
How come there is no court for the biggest criminals, the americans? The ones who started killing whole earth in the name of " concern"

Hello i'm new in forum.

The EU and the Americans, motherfuckers defenders of democracy... Mad
In a few years, people will start to rebel and break their globalist organizations...
Through their crises. We have low earnings, and high prices. Let people do not judge others. God will do it better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delija
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Current Events   Thu 26 May 2011, 16:38

--MCML-- wrote:
Delija wrote:

jesus christ,"he freed srebrenica"? from who? If you know history,then you must know that Bosnia was never under Serbia.NEVER.It was under Croatia and under Turkey.
And btw,when you are braggigng about your generals and your "famous" history,tell me,what damn war have you won?
You lost every fucking war in your history and you are talking shit here.Save your propaganda for your mates because if you go outside of Serbia,you will notice something different.
Another thing,why are you celebrating battle for Metohija when you get slaughtered there?
when you are talking about BL,you don't mean about Croatian army,right? because,you were saved by your english and french friends...otherwise,in BL you will be talking Croatian today.
I'll give you an advice,make peace with your own history and move on.Forget about fantasies and dreams,it will never happen

Tells me a member of "nation" that had no history and that was whole life an Austrian hostler!
All the wars that have been listed r start because these countries wanted independence, we should let the independence?! Srebrenica has been the last city in the RS in which the Muslim army was! If you do not know the facts why do you fuck talk about???? We are proud of our history because we have it! I am happy that I'm not croat, who has no history that an entire life was a servant of Austria and Germany! I am happy because I'm not a member nation who did not fight against Turkey and against the Austro-Hungarian. Tell me when your miserable country first time gained independence? We celebrate Kosvo because we were the last bumper from Turkish invasion to Christian Europe! We celebrate what happened after Kosovo, and we chased away the Turks out of Europe. We! Serbia, Greece, Bulgaria, Crna Gora! And where were you? Oh, yes you are served the Austro Hungarian! Rats! We celebrate because we have a history!

Banja Luka? I see that you have no idea about Banja Luka! Fighting with your army is led in Krupa na Vrbasu! What the fuck you think where is it??? Your army has ran away You are not only defeated in Bana Luka, Posavina, Lijevce Polje, Doboj, Prijedor you are defeated in the entire Bosnia! And we in Bosnia have Serbian Republic thanks to Ratko Maldic an VRS!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
mad_fuck
Hardcore

Male
Number of posts : 99
Favorite Team : AFCA
Registration date : 2010-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Current Events   Thu 26 May 2011, 17:04

flota044 wrote:
Ultra_Hool wrote:
How come there is no court for the biggest criminals, the americans? The ones who started killing whole earth in the name of " concern"

Hello i'm new in forum.

The EU and the Americans, motherfuckers defenders of democracy... Mad
In a few years, people will start to rebel and break their globalist organizations...
Through their crises. We have low earnings, and high prices. Let people do not judge others. God will do it better.

If it wasn't for them, we would live now in tents near river Laughing

Back to top Go down
View user profile
flota044
Hardcore

Male

PostSubject: Re: Current Events   Thu 26 May 2011, 17:41

mad_fuck wrote:

If it wasn't for them, we would live now in tents near river Laughing

Yeah, and and eat other people's Smile

I do not judge that Mladic, because some people support him, others hate him.
I do not know who is right. Right is on both sides. Only the crime in Srebrenica ... probably gets life sentence

(OT)

In Poland for over a year, there's nothing else in the news, but quarrels over the disaster in Smolensk. I can't fuck listen this shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delija
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Current Events   Thu 26 May 2011, 19:02

Everyone is talking about Srebrenica, but no one knows the facts

facts:

- Srebrenica was the last town with Muslim army in the Republic of Serbian
- Srebrenica was taken without any major resistance
- In Srebrenica were killed 3,000 Muslim men capable for war, but Muslims want to show that the number of 12, 000 and more
- In Srebrenica were few Mujahideens (Muslim terrorists from Arab countries, several Al Qaeda's members)
- In Srebrenica, was killed the Muslim army and those who supported the same
- No civilian women were killed
- Anyone who has surrendered in Srbrenica was evacuated on Muslim territory
- The murders were committed by Serbian paramilitaries forces, army of Serbian Republic with general Ratko Mladic has not participated in this murders
- Ratko Mladic had made a mistake because it did not stop the paramilitaries in the killing
- The killings began when Ratko Mladic and the regular army leave Srebrenica

I hope that the situation a little clearer now

Back to top Go down
View user profile
PAMPI
Hardcore

Male
Number of posts : 99
Favorite Team : CRVENA ZVEZDA

PostSubject: Re: Current Events   Thu 26 May 2011, 19:19

Kome se Brate pravdas,ko im jebe mater muslimansku i katolicku!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flota044
Hardcore

Male

PostSubject: Re: Current Events   Thu 26 May 2011, 19:22

PAMPI wrote:
Kome se Brate pravdas,ko im jebe mater muslimansku i katolicku!!!

Od katolików to się odjeb...

English PLZ...Although, I understand every word in your language, similar words.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delija
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Current Events   Thu 26 May 2011, 19:27

mates, English please

both

Back to top Go down
View user profile
flota044
Hardcore

Male

PostSubject: Re: Current Events   Thu 26 May 2011, 19:34

Why the Serbian government don't want to come to a meeting in Warsaw tomorrow. Because Poland, invited Kosovo President ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TorcaST1950

Male
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2011-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Current Events   Thu 26 May 2011, 19:36

i cant believe how the shit you serbs can be proud of HIM and your shamefull history!

SERBIA WAS THE AGRESOR their terrorists with help from YNA ( which at this time was one of the strongest armys in europe ) attacked CROATIA and Bosnia in shovinistic hope to create never existed "big serbia"! in the beginning of the war your enemys ( we ) were nearly completly UNARMED! but europe didn't do nothing in hope that serbia will terminate this "useless" conflict! Serbia had the agreement from England and France to force this war!
Your "hero" ratko mladic is an fucking animal his army killed 8000 UNARMED people in srebrenica and he attacked sarajevo for a long period with thousands of dead people!

i realy dont like muslims but gloryfing him as a hero when he made such massacres is a SHAME for YOUR people! when ANTE GOTOVINA who defend his country and who didnt made ANY massacres get 24 years prison from this bastard-tribunal then proportionally mladic should become 400 years!

and by the way stop to LIE about facts! ratko mladic was defeted without weapons near banja luka by ante gotovina who swiched the electricity of the city down to show that he is there. after that milosevic was orderd to go to dayton. maybe you have your Republika srpska but we dont give a FUCK about it. take your country. take even more in bosnia if you want. WE defeated you in OUR country.

stop to LIE that serbia is the victim in the war! seems that your SHOVINISTIC people never will learn! stop to talk about our history, beeing unter TURKS for 500 YEARS should make you SILENT!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delija
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Current Events   Thu 26 May 2011, 20:17

TorcaST1950 wrote:
i cant believe how the shit you serbs can be proud of HIM and your shamefull history!

SERBIA WAS THE AGRESOR their terrorists with help from YNA ( which at this time was one of the strongest armys in europe ) attacked CROATIA and Bosnia in shovinistic hope to create never existed "big serbia"! in the beginning of the war your enemys ( we ) were nearly completly UNARMED! but europe didn't do nothing in hope that serbia will terminate this "useless" conflict! Serbia had the agreement from England and France to force this war!
Your "hero" ratko mladic is an fucking animal his army killed 8000 UNARMED people in srebrenica and he attacked sarajevo for a long period with thousands of dead people!

i realy dont like muslims but gloryfing him as a hero when he made such massacres is a SHAME for YOUR people! when ANTE GOTOVINA who defend his country and who didnt made ANY massacres get 24 years prison from this bastard-tribunal then proportionally mladic should become 400 years!

and by the way stop to LIE about facts! ratko mladic was defeted without weapons near banja luka by ante gotovina who swiched the electricity of the city down to show that he is there. after that milosevic was orderd to go to dayton. maybe you have your Republika srpska but we dont give a FUCK about it. take your country. take even more in bosnia if you want. WE defeated you in OUR country.

stop to LIE that serbia is the victim in the war! seems that your SHOVINISTIC people never will learn! stop to talk about our history, beeing unter TURKS for 500 YEARS should make you SILENT!

I do not want to argue with the retarded kids like you, same shit is your friend wrote and he get a response...

500 years? We have chased away the Turks after 500 years, what were you doing? You served the Austro Hungarian! The nation with no history! All I have written are facts, and that what says a member of the miserable people without history and pride (or croat) is unimportant.
Read again my previous posts and you will get answers to your retarded questions

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delija
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Current Events   Thu 26 May 2011, 20:18

And tell me when is your miserable state first time became an independent

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delija
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Current Events   Thu 26 May 2011, 20:21

Delija wrote:
--MCML-- wrote:
Delija wrote:

Tells me a member of "nation" that had no history and that was whole life an Austrian hostler!
All the wars that have been listed r start because these countries wanted independence, we should let the independence?! Srebrenica has been the last city in the RS in which the Muslim army was! If you do not know the facts why do you fuck talk about???? We are proud of our history because we have it! I am happy that I'm not croat, who has no history that an entire life was a servant of Austria and Germany! I am happy because I'm not a member nation who did not fight against Turkey and against the Austro-Hungarian. Tell me when your miserable country first time gained independence? We celebrate Kosvo because we were the last bumper from Turkish invasion to Christian Europe! We celebrate what happened after Kosovo, and we chased away the Turks out of Europe. We! Serbia, Greece, Bulgaria, Crna Gora! And where were you? Oh, yes you are served the Austro Hungarian! Rats! We celebrate because we have a history!

Banja Luka? I see that you have no idea about Banja Luka! Fighting with your army is led in Krupa na Vrbasu! What the fuck you think where is it??? Your army has ran away You are not only defeated in Bana Luka, Posavina, Lijevce Polje, Doboj, Prijedor you are defeated in the entire Bosnia! And we in Bosnia have Serbian Republic thanks to Ratko Maldic an VRS!

If you read this, you will get answers...

And let's talk more about the history...
When there was a kingdom of Yugoslavia, what army entered the Croatian cities and freed them from the Italians?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TorcaST1950

Male
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2011-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Current Events   Thu 26 May 2011, 20:28

talking about that we have "no history" is only a presentation of your komplexes!
the CROATIAN people is in this region since the 7. century! i think you know that! but i know you serbs cannot accept this...even today in 2011 some Scientists in your country believe that whole europe has his roots in serbia

youre right, it makes no sence to discuss

good luck in protesting for your HERO!

Smile pozdrav!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
victor666
Hardcore

Male
Number of posts : 202
Favorite Team : Independiente
Registration date : 2010-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Current Events   Fri 27 May 2011, 00:58

So, some Serbs justify the war with the excuse that had to kill muslims?

There are people with rotten mind...

I know there are muslims fanatics and arrogant, but there are also christians like that, jews, hindus, etc.

Just as there are bad muslims, there are bad christians too, and bad shoemaker, bad English, bad players... In every religion, country, race, gender, profession, sport ... whatever, there are good and bad people, that is why we should not generalize.

In any case, if some muslims were causing problems, should have attacked only them, not to all.
But it is obvious that the war was by hatred to that religion.

Other thing, the nationalism is a shit. Even patriotism is only good in small amounts.

What the fuck care if a country "has a history" or not?

What the fuck care the traditions? Because a tradition is old not to say that is good.

Or else, everything would be like in the Middle Ages.

For me there should be no country nor religion. But even with countries and religions, the world would be a better place if everyone respected each other, if there was no discrimination of any kind. Notwithstanding, they should be discriminated or punished in some way those who discriminate against others and is by race, religion, physical condition, etc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delija
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Current Events   Fri 27 May 2011, 12:20

TorcaST1950 wrote:
talking about that we have "no history" is only a presentation of your komplexes!
the CROATIAN people is in this region since the 7. century! i think you know that! but i know you serbs cannot accept this...even today in 2011 some Scientists in your country believe that whole europe has his roots in serbia

youre right, it makes no sence to discuss

good luck in protesting for your HERO!

Smile pozdrav!

you're right

you r on Balkan from 7 century
and from then until now you are a servant of the Austro Hungarians!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delija
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Current Events   Fri 27 May 2011, 12:31

victor666 wrote:
So, some Serbs justify the war with the excuse that had to kill muslims?

There are people with rotten mind...

I know there are muslims fanatics and arrogant, but there are also christians like that, jews, hindus, etc.

Just as there are bad muslims, there are bad christians too, and bad shoemaker, bad English, bad players... In every religion, country, race, gender, profession, sport ... whatever, there are good and bad people, that is why we should not generalize.

In any case, if some muslims were causing problems, should have attacked only them, not to all.
But it is obvious that the war was by hatred to that religion.

Other thing, the nationalism is a shit. Even patriotism is only good in small amounts.

What the fuck care if a country "has a history" or not?

What the fuck care the traditions? Because a tradition is old not to say that is good.

Or else, everything would be like in the Middle Ages.

For me there should be no country nor religion. But even with countries and religions, the world would be a better place if everyone respected each other, if there was no discrimination of any kind. Notwithstanding, they should be discriminated or punished in some way those who discriminate against others and is by race, religion, physical condition, etc.

What do you think that in Bosnia were killed all the Muslims?! Then who the fuck lives there? I do not know if you've ever experienc a war, I did. If someone kills thousands of your people and burn their houses, you simply want revenge.
Srebrenica is the revenge, but not how it is portrayed in the media. In Srebrenica were killed only those who are capable for war
and those who supported the Muslim army, those who surrendered were evacuated under the protection of the UN in Tuzla.

Murders committed by paramilitary forces, not general Ratko Mladic

But it will prove in court if were justice...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
luchposad
Hardcore

Male
Number of posts : 127
Favorite Team : FC Sergiev Posad
Registration date : 2010-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Current Events   Sat 28 May 2011, 05:45

Ratko Mladic, for me personally is a hero. but the court make him a tyrant. and the media is all show a very poor light for Mladic. and many people who previously were not familiar with his persona, will be thinking exactly the way it will show in the media. In fact, a hero. and all. this is my opinion
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001552144729
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Current Events   

Back to top Go down

Current Events

View previous topic View next topic Back to top