Hools'World
--> Register - No E-Mail Confirmation Needed <--

Welcome on Hools'World Forum.

This a place where Hooligans and Ultras around the world can share information, expierence and media such as pictures and videos.

Register and take a look at our hooligan network, and share your expierences with the members.

Hools'World

Football Hooligans & Ultras Forum
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 FRIENDSHIPS!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
not that fat

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1
Age : 29
Location : Belgrade
Favorite Team : Red Star Belgrade
Points : 2
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2011-04-12

PostSubject: Re: FRIENDSHIPS!   Tue 12 Apr 2011, 16:45

Partizan fans have too many friends, because they are a lonely minority in Belgrade. They hooked up with PAOK, AEK, CSKA Moscow, CSKA Sofia, Chelsea, even Newcastle when they played them for the Champions League. Red Star fans are brothers only with Gate7 and friends with Spartak Moscow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bizocska
Hardcore
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 438
Age : 24
Location : Hungary
Favorite Team : Ferencvaros
Points : 727
Reputation : 8
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: FRIENDSHIPS!   Wed 13 Apr 2011, 15:07

Ferencváros-Rapid Wien Brotherhood
Back to top Go down
View user profile
luchposad
Hardcore
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 127
Age : 33
Location : Sergiev Posad
Favorite Team : FC Sergiev Posad
Points : 240
Reputation : 7
Registration date : 2010-12-12

PostSubject: Re: FRIENDSHIPS!   Wed 13 Apr 2011, 16:28

I heard that the Partizan ended his friendship with CSKA Moscow after some events.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001552144729
Delija
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 767
Age : 31
Location : Belgrade - Serbia
Favorite Team : Crvena Zvezda Beograd
Points : 1287
Reputation : 11
Registration date : 2010-04-06

PostSubject: Re: FRIENDSHIPS!   Wed 13 Apr 2011, 16:30

luchposad wrote:
I heard that the Partizan ended his friendship with CSKA Moscow after some events.

yes Wink


_________________
ЂЕНЕРАЛЕ БОЈИШ ЛИ СЕ КОГА? САМО БОГА И ВИШЕ НИКОГА!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
dangerman
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 436
Age : 126
Location : Belgrade
Favorite Team : partizan
Points : 797
Reputation : 8
Registration date : 2010-02-27

PostSubject: Re: FRIENDSHIPS!   Wed 13 Apr 2011, 19:57

not that fat wrote:
Partizan fans have too many friends, because they are a lonely minority in Belgrade. They hooked up with PAOK, AEK, CSKA Moscow, CSKA Sofia, Chelsea, even Newcastle when they played them for the Champions League. Red Star fans are brothers only with Gate7 and friends with Spartak Moscow.
Official friendship only woth Paok and don't talk about partizan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Northside Ultras
Hardcore
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 163
Age : 117
Location : Sofia,Bulgaria
Favorite Team : CSKA SOFIA
Points : 302
Reputation : 7
Registration date : 2011-01-26

PostSubject: Re: FRIENDSHIPS!   Wed 13 Apr 2011, 20:13

You have one with us,too!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Northside Ultras
Hardcore
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 163
Age : 117
Location : Sofia,Bulgaria
Favorite Team : CSKA SOFIA
Points : 302
Reputation : 7
Registration date : 2011-01-26

PostSubject: Re: FRIENDSHIPS!   Wed 13 Apr 2011, 20:17

luchposad wrote:
Here you can learn more details about CSKA SOFIA - Partizan? as this union was born? when? under what circumstances?
We are clubs of the Army.Steaua Bucarest,too.Our mates were at some derbies PARTIZAN-zvezda and some Partizan ultra groups came too our derbies.The last derby-26.02.2011 in our tribune there were fans from PFC,Steaua,Olimpiakos(don't know why???).



(not from last derby)


Last edited by CSKA_SOFIA_ULTRAS on Wed 13 Apr 2011, 21:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ultra_Hool
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 5707
Age : 25
Location : Bulgaria
Favorite Team : CSKA Sofia
Points : 11148
Reputation : 115
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: FRIENDSHIPS!   Wed 13 Apr 2011, 20:19

CSKA_SOFIA_ULTRAS wrote:
luchposad wrote:
Here you can learn more details about CSKA SOFIA - Partizan? as this union was born? when? under what circumstances?
We are clubs of the Army.Steaua Bucarest,too.Our mates were at some derbies PARTIZAN-zvezda and some Partizan ultra groups came too our derbies.The last derby-26.02.2011 in our tribune there were fans from PFC,Steaua,Olimpiakos(don't know why???).

Who from Olympiakos came to Sofia?

_________________
Give back football to the working class!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fromfathertoson.org
Northside Ultras
Hardcore
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 163
Age : 117
Location : Sofia,Bulgaria
Favorite Team : CSKA SOFIA
Points : 302
Reputation : 7
Registration date : 2011-01-26

PostSubject: Re: FRIENDSHIPS!   Wed 13 Apr 2011, 21:14

Ultra_Hool wrote:
CSKA_SOFIA_ULTRAS wrote:
luchposad wrote:
Here you can learn more details about CSKA SOFIA - Partizan? as this union was born? when? under what circumstances?
We are clubs of the Army.Steaua Bucarest,too.Our mates were at some derbies PARTIZAN-zvezda and some Partizan ultra groups came too our derbies.The last derby-26.02.2011 in our tribune there were fans from PFC,Steaua,Olimpiakos(don't know why???).

Who from Olympiakos came to Sofia?
I don't really know them,but I saw the scarves(пич,не знам от коя фракция са били ма имаше хора от гробарите,от стяуа,от олимпиакос и некъв шотландски отбор имаше некво знаме на оградата,а при говедата има лациали(май),от боруси д.(нз що???) и некви гърци имаше и при тех.Забравих кои. Smile )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ultra_Hool
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 5707
Age : 25
Location : Bulgaria
Favorite Team : CSKA Sofia
Points : 11148
Reputation : 115
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: FRIENDSHIPS!   Wed 13 Apr 2011, 21:56

CSKA_SOFIA_ULTRAS wrote:
Ultra_Hool wrote:
CSKA_SOFIA_ULTRAS wrote:
luchposad wrote:
Here you can learn more details about CSKA SOFIA - Partizan? as this union was born? when? under what circumstances?
We are clubs of the Army.Steaua Bucarest,too.Our mates were at some derbies PARTIZAN-zvezda and some Partizan ultra groups came too our derbies.The last derby-26.02.2011 in our tribune there were fans from PFC,Steaua,Olimpiakos(don't know why???).

Who from Olympiakos came to Sofia?
I don't really know them,but I saw the scarves(пич,не знам от коя фракция са били ма имаше хора от гробарите,от стяуа,от олимпиакос и некъв шотландски отбор имаше некво знаме на оградата,а при говедата има лациали(май),от боруси д.(нз що???) и некви гърци имаше и при тех.Забравих кои. Smile )

Може, аз познавам няколко гърци, момчета-та учат в софия и ходят на мачове на ЦСКА. имаше ли някви проблеми че носеха шалове на Олимпиакос?

_________________
Give back football to the working class!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fromfathertoson.org
Northside Ultras
Hardcore
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 163
Age : 117
Location : Sofia,Bulgaria
Favorite Team : CSKA SOFIA
Points : 302
Reputation : 7
Registration date : 2011-01-26

PostSubject: Re: FRIENDSHIPS!   Thu 14 Apr 2011, 06:14

Не,никакви проблеми не са ставали за това Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gibbe84

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 7
Age : 32
Location : Prague, CZ
Favorite Team : Ruch Chorzow, Sparta Praha
Points : 13
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: FRIENDSHIPS!   Thu 14 Apr 2011, 10:39

In Czech Republic there are different friendships

Sparta Praha with Viktoria Zizkov & Dynamo Dresden
Slavia Praha with Bohemians 1905 and Gornik Walbrzych
Bohemians 1905 with Slavia Praha and Gornik Walbrzych
Banik Ostrava with GKS Katowice
SFC Opava with Slask Wroclaw
Brno with Slovan Bratislava
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ClelandBhoy
Hardcore
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 140
Age : 22
Location : Glasgow
Favorite Team : Celtic Glasgow
Points : 239
Reputation : -6
Registration date : 2010-09-03

PostSubject: Re: FRIENDSHIPS!   Sat 23 Apr 2011, 18:14

Celtic Glasgow & FC Sankt Pauli:












_________________
WHO THE FUCK ARE GLASGOW RANGERS? HEY, OLE! :kur
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PaokPunx

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2
Age : 37
Location : Greece
Favorite Team : PAOK
Points : 4
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2011-04-25

PostSubject: Re: FRIENDSHIPS!   Mon 25 Apr 2011, 13:47

PAOK PARTIZAN
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SyckoPT
Hardcore
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 238
Age : 28
Location : Portugal
Favorite Team : Sporting CP
Points : 360
Reputation : 4
Registration date : 2011-03-17

PostSubject: Re: FRIENDSHIPS!   Tue 26 Apr 2011, 21:36

Grobari - Juventude Leonina



To the left side of this pic. there is a Alcatraz banner...
I don't know if the relashionship still exists


Directivo Ultras XXI - 7 Bello (Fiorentina)






Torcida Verde - Bajen Fans (Hammarby Ultras)







Torcida also had a relashionship with Gruppo Storico UV73 but i can't find anythink...
Cheers..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ultra_Hool
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 5707
Age : 25
Location : Bulgaria
Favorite Team : CSKA Sofia
Points : 11148
Reputation : 115
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: FRIENDSHIPS!   Wed 27 Apr 2011, 14:04



Sampdoria - Bari Friendship ( pic from: 23/04/2011 )

_________________
Give back football to the working class!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fromfathertoson.org
IW 2009
Hardcore
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 57
Age : 23
Location : Österreich
Favorite Team : Austria Wien
Points : 75
Reputation : 2
Registration date : 2011-04-02

PostSubject: Re: FRIENDSHIPS!   Thu 05 May 2011, 11:13


Fanatics Austria Wien - Ultras Essen (Essen is a city in the Ruhrpott in Germany)



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tomo-24

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 12
Age : 24
Location : Vienna
Favorite Team : Hajduk Split
Points : 24
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2011-05-18

PostSubject: Re: FRIENDSHIPS!   Thu 19 May 2011, 16:40

rafael wrote:
It started in Croatian war, NN showed a message "Freedom for Croatia", and some time later, Benfica played in croatia against Hadjuk and in a Bus accident 3 members of NN lost their lives (lider included, "Gullit"), then, on the second hand game, Torcida brang flowers to Benfica's stadium, in memory of that 3 member of NN. So it started a real frendship!! Wink
NN & TORCIDA !!








Torcida Split & No Name Boys - Catholic Brtohers !!!!!!! :clapp:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
redcasual

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 9
Age : 37
Location : Barreiro - Portugal
Favorite Team : S.L. BENNFICA
Points : 18
Reputation : 1
Registration date : 2011-02-04

PostSubject: Re: FRIENDSHIPS!   Wed 08 Jun 2011, 15:45

One of the most beautifulls friendships on the terrace´s!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dangerman
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 436
Age : 126
Location : Belgrade
Favorite Team : partizan
Points : 797
Reputation : 8
Registration date : 2010-02-27

PostSubject: Re: FRIENDSHIPS!   Wed 08 Jun 2011, 19:10

redcasual wrote:
One of the most beautifulls friendships on the terrace´s!
I can tell you 10 better friendships Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slash-1

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 14
Age : 103
Location : harilaou rules
Favorite Team : ARIS SALONICA
Points : 24
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2011-05-22

PostSubject: Re: FRIENDSHIPS!   Thu 09 Jun 2011, 07:28

tell us....and no partizan-paok-besiktas this friendship is for laughs!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
redcasual

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 9
Age : 37
Location : Barreiro - Portugal
Favorite Team : S.L. BENNFICA
Points : 18
Reputation : 1
Registration date : 2011-02-04

PostSubject: Re: FRIENDSHIPS!   Thu 09 Jun 2011, 09:08

dangerman wrote:
redcasual wrote:
One of the most beautifulls friendships on the terrace´s!
I can tell you 10 better friendships Very Happy

Well mate, for me, and i think in this question i can speak in the name of a lot of No Name members, we dont give a fuck for political friendships and that kind of friendships!
Tell me then 10 friendships that started the way this one started! A punch of our lads go to Split to a Champions League game, meet some Torcida oldschool boys, and the principal reason way they beacom friends is the way they love their clubs and the way they think a club must be supported by fans! When you know it, 3 of NN leaders died in a car accident, and when you know it, you have Torcida Split in Portugal, in Lisbon, in Estadio da Luz, paying respect to us and to our beloved friends who died! Come on, in 98% of the same situation, i bet the "friendship" would go to the grave with the lads that died!

So mate, i think i speak the truth when i say laud and proud NO NAME BOYS & TORCIDA SPLIT....FRIENDS FOR LIFE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dangerman
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 436
Age : 126
Location : Belgrade
Favorite Team : partizan
Points : 797
Reputation : 8
Registration date : 2010-02-27

PostSubject: Re: FRIENDSHIPS!   Thu 09 Jun 2011, 22:26

Well your friendship is have a nice start but you do maximun 1 game per year together.That friendship is now fake and internet those groups down are better than NN and Torcida and they have better actions together.No one cares how friendship started only thing that is inportant are actions that and visits .
10 better friendships
legia W-juve-ado den hag
partizan-paok
red star-oly
partizan-cska
red star-spartak M
spartak M- lech
Lechia G-Wisla
Aek-Olympic M
Gornik Z-GKS K
PAo-Rapid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brigate1994
Hardcore
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 26
Age : 30
Location : Munze
Favorite Team : Crvena Zvezda
Points : 48
Reputation : -2
Registration date : 2011-03-01

PostSubject: Re: FRIENDSHIPS!   Fri 10 Jun 2011, 07:06

dangerman wrote:
Well your friendship is have a nice start but you do maximun 1 game per year together.That friendship is now fake and internet those groups down are better than NN and Torcida and they have better actions together.No one cares how friendship started only thing that is inportant are actions that and visits .
10 better friendships
legia W-juve-ado den hag
partizan-paok
red star-oly
partizan-cska
red star-spartak M
spartak M- lech
Lechia G-Wisla
Aek-Olympic M
Gornik Z-GKS K
PAo-Rapid

partizan-cska - friendship on personal level only, but still better than torca-nn boys Laughing
spartak M- lech - dont exist anymore

i would add Slovan-Brno
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ulik1908
Hardcore
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 115
Age : 25
Location : Lodz;, Poland
Favorite Team : LKS LODZ
Points : 257
Reputation : 1
Registration date : 2011-05-08

PostSubject: Re: FRIENDSHIPS!   Mon 11 Jul 2011, 19:31

ŁKS Łódź & Zawisza Bydgoszcz



ŁKS Łódź & GKS Tychy ( GKS also have frendship with Zawisza)






[b]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: FRIENDSHIPS!   

Back to top Go down
 

FRIENDSHIPS!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hools'World :: [ Talk ] :: Ultras-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum