Hools'World
--> Register - No E-Mail Confirmation Needed <--

Welcome on Hools'World Forum.

This a place where Hooligans and Ultras around the world can share information, expierence and media such as pictures and videos.

Register and take a look at our hooligan network, and share your expierences with the members.

Hools'World

Football Hooligans & Ultras Forum
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 What are you favorite ultras?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
rafael
Hardcore
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 347
Age : 113
Location : usa
Favorite Team : Benfica
Points : 617
Reputation : 2
Registration date : 2010-09-26

PostSubject: What are you favorite ultras?   Wed 10 Nov 2010, 22:35

[b]Favorite ultras from 1 to wat ever
mines are
1. No Name Boys Benfica
2.Torcida Split Hadjuk Split
3. Carsi Beşiktaş
4.Gate 7 Olympiakos
[/b]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rokni
Hardcore
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 23
Age : 33
Location : etten-leur
Favorite Team : Partizan
Points : 40
Reputation : -2
Registration date : 2010-12-01

PostSubject: Re: What are you favorite ultras?   Mon 06 Dec 2010, 09:15

1. alcatraz partizan, just look at this : youtube.com/watch?v=DCkEr807KHg&playnext=1&list=PL0360DE26876A4024&index=1

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ADRENALINE-1
Hardcore
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 98
Age : 905
Location : LIMASSOL
Favorite Team : APOLLON LIMASSOL
Points : 156
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2010-11-07

PostSubject: Re: What are you favorite ultras?   Mon 06 Dec 2010, 10:54

LECH POZNAN
DELIJE
GATE 1

_________________
BIANCO AZZURRO GROUP SINCE 2007 - www.biancoazzurrog1.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ultra_Hool
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 5707
Age : 25
Location : Bulgaria
Favorite Team : CSKA Sofia
Points : 11148
Reputation : 115
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: What are you favorite ultras?   Fri 18 Nov 2011, 02:38

Gate 7
Ultras Cska Sofia
Delije
I like Legia fans and Ultras Spal

_________________
Give back football to the working class!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fromfathertoson.org
FinnishFighters
Hardcore
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 176
Age : 26
Location : Finland
Favorite Team : Millwall FC, Jokerit, Glasgow Rangers
Points : 323
Reputation : 5
Registration date : 2010-12-19

PostSubject: Re: What are you favorite ultras?   Fri 18 Nov 2011, 04:43

1. Bad Blue Boys
2. Grobari
3. Dresden Ultras
4. Torcida Split
5. Irriducibili
Back to top Go down
View user profile
violemaribor89

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2
Age : 24
Location : Maribor
Favorite Team : NK Maribor
Points : 4
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2011-11-17

PostSubject: Re: What are you favorite ultras?   Fri 18 Nov 2011, 05:28

1. Lech Poznan
2. Delije
3. Grobari
4. Torcida
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AFAB.G9
Hardcore
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 32
Age : 69
Location : Nicosia
Favorite Team : A.C. OMONOIA
Points : 63
Reputation : 2
Registration date : 2011-11-24

PostSubject: Re: What are you favorite ultras?   Thu 24 Nov 2011, 11:05

1. Commando Ultras
2. Ultras Athens
3. West Block
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sevenultras
Hardcore
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 78
Age : 22
Location : Athens
Favorite Team : Olympiakos
Points : 170
Reputation : 2
Registration date : 2011-05-21

PostSubject: Re: What are you favorite ultras?   Fri 25 Nov 2011, 21:23

AFAB.G9 wrote:
1. Commando Ultras
2. Ultras Athens
3. West Block
what is west block and ultras athens ? if you mean with west blog 10 sisters who are 2 times running out of their club and leave their club alone ''ready'' for us ok GATE 7 AGAINST ALL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AFAB.G9
Hardcore
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 32
Age : 69
Location : Nicosia
Favorite Team : A.C. OMONOIA
Points : 63
Reputation : 2
Registration date : 2011-11-24

PostSubject: Re: What are you favorite ultras?   Sat 26 Nov 2011, 13:15

sevenultras wrote:
AFAB.G9 wrote:
1. Commando Ultras
2. Ultras Athens
3. West Block
what is west block and ultras athens ? if you mean with west blog 10 sisters who are 2 times running out of their club and leave their club alone ''ready'' for us ok GATE 7 AGAINST ALL


first of all its my opinion,second at least west block and ultras athens dont have payed hooligans,gate 7 only with knives can do anything but shit they cant do anything ultras athnes have you easy :kur
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sevenultras
Hardcore
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 78
Age : 22
Location : Athens
Favorite Team : Olympiakos
Points : 170
Reputation : 2
Registration date : 2011-05-21

PostSubject: Re: What are you favorite ultras?   Mon 28 Nov 2011, 18:54

AFAB.G9 wrote:
sevenultras wrote:
AFAB.G9 wrote:
1. Commando Ultras
2. Ultras Athens
3. West Block
what is west block and ultras athens ? if you mean with west blog 10 sisters who are 2 times running out of their club and leave their club alone ''ready'' for us ok GATE 7 AGAINST ALL


first of all its my opinion,second at least west block and ultras athens dont have payed hooligans,gate 7 only with knives can do anything but shit they cant do anything ultras athnes have you easy :kur
we fucked them in front of their club facts we dont fuck them bacause their club is 200m. from the police central when $ they saw us they runned into their club close all the doors and call the caps then we fight with cops and cover cops and they were looking us from the close windows at the end the cops made 18 bussted and then they tell tha we runned and we loose motorbikes they are pussies
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terra Centro

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 14
Age : 26
Location : In prison
Favorite Team : Olympiakos
Points : 27
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2011-11-28

PostSubject: Re: What are you favorite ultras?   Mon 28 Nov 2011, 19:31

AFAB.G9 how old are you?15?

(Re seven kopse)

WeSayJustWhatTheyToldUsToSaY ultras
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AFAB.G9
Hardcore
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 32
Age : 69
Location : Nicosia
Favorite Team : A.C. OMONOIA
Points : 63
Reputation : 2
Registration date : 2011-11-24

PostSubject: Re: What are you favorite ultras?   Tue 29 Nov 2011, 09:54

sevenultras wrote:
AFAB.G9 wrote:
sevenultras wrote:
AFAB.G9 wrote:
1. Commando Ultras
2. Ultras Athens
3. West Block
what is west block and ultras athens ? if you mean with west blog 10 sisters who are 2 times running out of their club and leave their club alone ''ready'' for us ok GATE 7 AGAINST ALL


first of all its my opinion,second at least west block and ultras athens dont have payed hooligans,gate 7 only with knives can do anything but shit they cant do anything ultras athnes have you easy :kur
we fucked them in front of their club facts we dont fuck them bacause their club is 200m. from the police central when $ they saw us they runned into their club close all the doors and call the caps then we fight with cops and cover cops and they were looking us from the close windows at the end the cops made 18 bussted and then they tell tha we runned and we loose motorbikes they are pussies

bla bla bla we saw much videos fro gate 13 running you and ur serb friends
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AFAB.G9
Hardcore
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 32
Age : 69
Location : Nicosia
Favorite Team : A.C. OMONOIA
Points : 63
Reputation : 2
Registration date : 2011-11-24

PostSubject: Re: What are you favorite ultras?   Tue 29 Nov 2011, 09:55

Terra Centro wrote:
AFAB.G9 how old are you?15?

(Re seven kopse)

WeSayJustWhatTheyToldUsToSaY ultras

oso ise ke esi magka thes na pis kati?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terra Centro

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 14
Age : 26
Location : In prison
Favorite Team : Olympiakos
Points : 27
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2011-11-28

PostSubject: Re: What are you favorite ultras?   Tue 29 Nov 2011, 10:26

i don't want to be pedophile so shut up please:)




Μην γράφεις ή μιλάς ελληνικά φασίστα Τουρκοκυπριακά μίλα που είναι της πατρίδας σου
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AFAB.G9
Hardcore
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 32
Age : 69
Location : Nicosia
Favorite Team : A.C. OMONOIA
Points : 63
Reputation : 2
Registration date : 2011-11-24

PostSubject: Re: What are you favorite ultras?   Tue 29 Nov 2011, 10:30

Terra Centro wrote:
i don't want to be pedophile so shut up please:)




Μην γράφεις ή μιλάς ελληνικά φασίστα Τουρκοκυπριακά μίλα που είναι της πατρίδας σου

school finish quickly today hah?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terra Centro

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 14
Age : 26
Location : In prison
Favorite Team : Olympiakos
Points : 27
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2011-11-28

PostSubject: Re: What are you favorite ultras?   Tue 29 Nov 2011, 10:30

hahaha you are funny bunny Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AFAB.G9
Hardcore
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 32
Age : 69
Location : Nicosia
Favorite Team : A.C. OMONOIA
Points : 63
Reputation : 2
Registration date : 2011-11-24

PostSubject: Re: What are you favorite ultras?   Tue 29 Nov 2011, 10:34

Terra Centro wrote:
hahaha you are funny bunny Very Happy

you now what they say in greece dont you? the best bunny is the red bunny...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terra Centro

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 14
Age : 26
Location : In prison
Favorite Team : Olympiakos
Points : 27
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2011-11-28

PostSubject: Re: What are you favorite ultras?   Tue 29 Nov 2011, 10:36

And you know what they say in the greek brothels?The best MILF ever is AFAB mother:D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AFAB.G9
Hardcore
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 32
Age : 69
Location : Nicosia
Favorite Team : A.C. OMONOIA
Points : 63
Reputation : 2
Registration date : 2011-11-24

PostSubject: Re: What are you favorite ultras?   Tue 29 Nov 2011, 10:39

dont have anything to say and start swearing mothers?? original greek dumbhead dont you see your mother is going and fucked with every albanian and boulgarian guy to take some cash and bring you something to eat or you will die in your fucking country
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terra Centro

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 14
Age : 26
Location : In prison
Favorite Team : Olympiakos
Points : 27
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2011-11-28

PostSubject: Re: What are you favorite ultras?   Tue 29 Nov 2011, 11:14

Den sunexizo se variemai grafike
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AFAB.G9
Hardcore
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 32
Age : 69
Location : Nicosia
Favorite Team : A.C. OMONOIA
Points : 63
Reputation : 2
Registration date : 2011-11-24

PostSubject: Re: What are you favorite ultras?   Tue 29 Nov 2011, 12:57

file esi to arxises ego den ixa kamia prothesi na sou po tin alithia,truth hurts...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ultra_Hool
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 5707
Age : 25
Location : Bulgaria
Favorite Team : CSKA Sofia
Points : 11148
Reputation : 115
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: What are you favorite ultras?   Tue 29 Nov 2011, 13:00

Keep it in English!

_________________
Give back football to the working class!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fromfathertoson.org
atromitos fentagin
Hardcore
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 98
Age : 31
Location : peristeri
Favorite Team : atromitos
Points : 132
Reputation : -2
Registration date : 2011-05-08

PostSubject: Re: What are you favorite ultras?   Fri 02 Dec 2011, 14:10

fasistakia spiti sas
nazi scum it's time to run
antinazi hooligans
tsakiste tous fasistes se kathe geitonia

FENTAGIN PERISTERI PUNX ANTINAZI ATROMITOS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AFAB.G9
Hardcore
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 32
Age : 69
Location : Nicosia
Favorite Team : A.C. OMONOIA
Points : 63
Reputation : 2
Registration date : 2011-11-24

PostSubject: Re: What are you favorite ultras?   Sat 03 Dec 2011, 03:36

atromitos fentagin wrote:
fasistakia spiti sas
nazi scum it's time to run
antinazi hooligans
tsakiste tous fasistes se kathe geitonia

FENTAGIN PERISTERI PUNX ANTINAZI ATROMITOS


pes ta re aderfe ke tous varethika edo mesa :cheers2:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
atromitos fentagin
Hardcore
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 98
Age : 31
Location : peristeri
Favorite Team : atromitos
Points : 132
Reputation : -2
Registration date : 2011-05-08

PostSubject: Re: What are you favorite ultras?   Thu 08 Dec 2011, 21:02

:cheers2:

nazi scum fuck off :buhalka:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What are you favorite ultras?   

Back to top Go down
 

What are you favorite ultras?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

 Similar topics

-
» Favorite radio commercials? Miller..."Like"!
» Favorite Post Golf Drink
» Favorite silly jokes!
» Best/Favorite Sports Memorabilia
» My Favorite Female Golfers~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hools'World :: [ Talk ] :: Ultras-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion