Hools'World
--> Register - No E-Mail Confirmation Needed <--

Welcome on Hools'World Forum.

This a place where Hooligans and Ultras around the world can share information, expierence and media such as pictures and videos.

Register and take a look at our hooligan network, and share your expierences with the members.

Hools'World

Football Hooligans & Ultras Forum
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Politics

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Ultra_Hool
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 5707
Age : 25
Location : Bulgaria
Favorite Team : CSKA Sofia
Points : 11148
Reputation : 115
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Politics   Mon 15 Nov 2010, 22:13

ChienDlaCasse wrote:
I know my club thank you anyway ... and they are not KOB members...
the logo above what originality! it is not specific to either of boulogne kop is a small smart guy(very smart incidentally) who did it on paint. 14/88 is the IQ test score? 88 is already not great but it seems the limit to stay to the right wing.




You are correct, this Psg ultra send me these fotos 1 week agoo

_________________
Give back football to the working class!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fromfathertoson.org
ChienDlaCasse

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 14
Age : 34
Location : Ghetto de Paname
Favorite Team : Paris SG 1970_2010 RIP...Virage Auteuil 1991!
Points : 29
Reputation : 4
Registration date : 2010-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Politics   Mon 15 Nov 2010, 22:23

Ultra_Hool wrote:


kop of boulogne


:clapp: :clapp:

They are note parisians. Maybe lumberjacks ! Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ultra_Hool
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 5707
Age : 25
Location : Bulgaria
Favorite Team : CSKA Sofia
Points : 11148
Reputation : 115
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Politics   Mon 15 Nov 2010, 22:26

Yes you are right, sorry, they are Torcida 1950

_________________
Give back football to the working class!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fromfathertoson.org
terasa
Hardcore
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 33
Age : 26
Location : Srbija
Favorite Team : Crvena Zvezda
Points : 58
Reputation : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Politics   Fri 19 Nov 2010, 09:13

Antifa from Serbia !
Kosovo is Serbia ! Exclamation
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ultra_Hool
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 5707
Age : 25
Location : Bulgaria
Favorite Team : CSKA Sofia
Points : 11148
Reputation : 115
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Politics   Fri 03 Dec 2010, 21:19

Let┤s talk about politics!!!

White power :beer

_________________
Give back football to the working class!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fromfathertoson.org
ChienDlaCasse

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 14
Age : 34
Location : Ghetto de Paname
Favorite Team : Paris SG 1970_2010 RIP...Virage Auteuil 1991!
Points : 29
Reputation : 4
Registration date : 2010-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Politics   Fri 03 Dec 2010, 22:10

Ultra_Hool wrote:
White power :beer

Maurice White, Barry White ??!! cool bro you're open !!

Virage Auteuil- Tribune G Paris Saint Germain 1970/2010



Multicolor power !!

Tete de cro magnon, zgeg de dragon

Zdedededexxx!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ultra_Hool
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 5707
Age : 25
Location : Bulgaria
Favorite Team : CSKA Sofia
Points : 11148
Reputation : 115
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Politics   Fri 03 Dec 2010, 22:13

And Kop of Boulogne :Aggresive:

_________________
Give back football to the working class!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fromfathertoson.org
ChienDlaCasse

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 14
Age : 34
Location : Ghetto de Paname
Favorite Team : Paris SG 1970_2010 RIP...Virage Auteuil 1991!
Points : 29
Reputation : 4
Registration date : 2010-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Politics   Fri 03 Dec 2010, 22:33

Personnally I prefer Kop of Bougnoule !!

but we can't all have good taste !

Kop of boulogne=consanguineous crew
:kreten:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ultra_Hool
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 5707
Age : 25
Location : Bulgaria
Favorite Team : CSKA Sofia
Points : 11148
Reputation : 115
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Politics   Fri 03 Dec 2010, 22:36

ChienDlaCasse wrote:
Personnally I prefer Kop of Bougnoule !!

but we can't all have good taste !

Kop of boulogne=consanguineous crew
:kreten:


what do u mean consanguineous ?

_________________
Give back football to the working class!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fromfathertoson.org
ChienDlaCasse

avatar

Male
Number of posts : 14
Age : 34
Location : Ghetto de Paname
Favorite Team : Paris SG 1970_2010 RIP...Virage Auteuil 1991!
Points : 29
Reputation : 4
Registration date : 2010-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Politics   Fri 03 Dec 2010, 22:39

when you rest it looks like people between :kreten:


ahahaha

kop of bougnouleeeee
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ultra_Hool
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 5707
Age : 25
Location : Bulgaria
Favorite Team : CSKA Sofia
Points : 11148
Reputation : 115
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Politics   Fri 03 Dec 2010, 23:26

ChienDlaCasse wrote:
when you rest it looks like people between :kreten:


ahahaha

kop of bougnouleeeee

:dd

_________________
Give back football to the working class!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fromfathertoson.org
highlanders
Hardcore
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 117
Age : 36
Location : Baskenland
Favorite Team : None
Points : 220
Reputation : 3
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Politics   Sat 04 Dec 2010, 00:10

Ok, lets talk here about politics.

Well, personally, I hate the most part of the society. I doesnt matter how is it: nigger, white, gay, moroccian, catholic, gipsy, fat, muslim, idiot or mongolian, there are jackass everywhere. Thats my ideology: I hate actual people, so thats its.

Just see how is it our society today, its becoming shit day by day. Slowly, we are losing our ancients values... and that isnt only inmigrations fault. Our youngsters, our young white boys, are becoming shit, they are almost dead and they not even care about what really cares. Our society its alienated. In my life, I have known some foreigners that cares more about what its ours than some "local white boys". And I have learned that, as I said, there are jackass everywhere. Its doesnt matter how you are: if you are human, you have high posibilities of being a real jackass.

Well, thats my ideology: discrimante all of them, so simply. Fuck racism, hate everyone. I think that that should be hooligans ideology.

PD: I dont know if my message is clear in english. At least, Ive tried. Very Happy

PD2: Iam active politically. Yes, Iam a really contradictory guy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ultra_Hool
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 5707
Age : 25
Location : Bulgaria
Favorite Team : CSKA Sofia
Points : 11148
Reputation : 115
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Politics   Sat 04 Dec 2010, 14:03

highlanders wrote:
Ok, lets talk here about politics.

Well, personally, I hate the most part of the society. I doesnt matter how is it: nigger, white, gay, moroccian, catholic, gipsy, fat, muslim, idiot or mongolian, there are jackass everywhere. Thats my ideology: I hate actual people, so thats its.

Just see how is it our society today, its becoming shit day by day. Slowly, we are losing our ancients values... and that isnt only inmigrations fault. Our youngsters, our young white boys, are becoming shit, they are almost dead and they not even care about what really cares. Our society its alienated. In my life, I have known some foreigners that cares more about what its ours than some "local white boys". And I have learned that, as I said, there are jackass everywhere. Its doesnt matter how you are: if you are human, you have high posibilities of being a real jackass.

Well, thats my ideology: discrimante all of them, so simply. Fuck racism, hate everyone. I think that that should be hooligans ideology.

PD: I dont know if my message is clear in english. At least, Ive tried. Very Happy

PD2: Iam active politically. Yes, Iam a really contradictory guy.

You hate everything, hmm that is interesting, what do you love then?

One part of your theory is quite correct, because we forget who we really are, our culture and history. In Bulgaria is not that much so because we honor our ancestors and herous. We dedicated many days for our history to remember. However from another part we are loosing the real part of our. Youngsters are on the internet too much and at night they take drugs, i disagree with that. well my opinion is not full supported and full expressed... but i personally think that immigrants have one fault about that, because for example Greece i don't see any love here for ancsestors, even if this country was full of history and culture! now there is only imbicile anarhists and too many immigrants...whereas in Athens i might see an immigrant more often than a Greek.

_________________
Give back football to the working class!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fromfathertoson.org
old man
Hardcore
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 310
Age : 48
Location : Vienna
Favorite Team : FAVAC 1910
Points : 480
Reputation : 2
Registration date : 2010-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Politics   Sat 04 Dec 2010, 19:22

victor666 wrote:
Che Guevara died executed for fight to the end for a better world, while Hitler committed suicide how a coward after searching for a world of hatred and intolerance.




Nazis fuck off!

Twisted Evil


sorry but this is shit. he was just one of a hundreds cunts which thought, that he is a hero with a gun in his hand. after becoming a minister in cuba, he executed tousands of men of the ancient gouvernment. if you think this is searching for a better world - okay, I call him a cunt. he fougts against the american imperialism but he was not a hero of freedom. If you want a hero for freedom, took mahatma ghandi ! but not a cunt with a gun in his hand who kills other people cause of different opinions.

another question for me is, why it is SOO important to have a political view inside a group. i give a shit of this. my politic is my club and all things around the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
old man
Hardcore
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 310
Age : 48
Location : Vienna
Favorite Team : FAVAC 1910
Points : 480
Reputation : 2
Registration date : 2010-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Politics   Sat 04 Dec 2010, 19:28

edit, was wrote before...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SaintG
Hardcore
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 129
Age : 29
Location : Russia
Favorite Team : Arsenal Kiev
Points : 238
Reputation : -1
Registration date : 2010-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Politics   Sat 04 Dec 2010, 19:49

in most cases, a portrait of Che Guevara in the stands attribute of freedom and anti-racism

fuck nazis scum!!!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
old man
Hardcore
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 310
Age : 48
Location : Vienna
Favorite Team : FAVAC 1910
Points : 480
Reputation : 2
Registration date : 2010-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Politics   Sat 04 Dec 2010, 20:40

SaintG wrote:
in most cases, a portrait of Che Guevara in the stands attribute of freedom and anti-racism

fuck nazis scum!!!)

but it is not true. he gave a shit for freedom, or is cuba a free country ?
he helped to create this fuckin system.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ultra_Hool
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 5707
Age : 25
Location : Bulgaria
Favorite Team : CSKA Sofia
Points : 11148
Reputation : 115
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Politics   Sat 04 Dec 2010, 21:26

old man wrote:
victor666 wrote:
Che Guevara died executed for fight to the end for a better world, while Hitler committed suicide how a coward after searching for a world of hatred and intolerance.




Nazis fuck off!

Twisted Evil


sorry but this is shit. he was just one of a hundreds cunts which thought, that he is a hero with a gun in his hand. after becoming a minister in cuba, he executed tousands of men of the ancient gouvernment. if you think this is searching for a better world - okay, I call him a cunt. he fougts against the american imperialism but he was not a hero of freedom. If you want a hero for freedom, took mahatma ghandi ! but not a cunt with a gun in his hand who kills other people cause of different opinions.

another question for me is, why it is SOO important to have a political view inside a group. i give a shit of this. my politic is my club and all things around the game.


I completely agree... :beer

The team comes first

_________________
Give back football to the working class!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fromfathertoson.org
old man
Hardcore
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 310
Age : 48
Location : Vienna
Favorite Team : FAVAC 1910
Points : 480
Reputation : 2
Registration date : 2010-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Politics   Sun 05 Dec 2010, 08:48

a little bit mor thinking about these things and stop claiming "slogans" and copy "idols" would make the life easier...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SaintG
Hardcore
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 129
Age : 29
Location : Russia
Favorite Team : Arsenal Kiev
Points : 238
Reputation : -1
Registration date : 2010-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Politics   Sun 05 Dec 2010, 12:31

old man wrote:
SaintG wrote:
in most cases, a portrait of Che Guevara in the stands attribute of freedom and anti-racism

fuck nazis scum!!!)

but it is not true. he gave a shit for freedom, or is cuba a free country ?
he helped to create this fuckin system.

you're wrong, he fought for freedom
by his own and betrayed
to blame Fidel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ultra_Hool
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 5707
Age : 25
Location : Bulgaria
Favorite Team : CSKA Sofia
Points : 11148
Reputation : 115
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Politics   Sun 05 Dec 2010, 13:20

SaintG wrote:
old man wrote:
SaintG wrote:
in most cases, a portrait of Che Guevara in the stands attribute of freedom and anti-racism

fuck nazis scum!!!)

but it is not true. he gave a shit for freedom, or is cuba a free country ?
he helped to create this fuckin system.

you're wrong, he fought for freedom
by his own and betrayed
to blame Fidel

No dictator is good :dd :kur

_________________
Give back football to the working class!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fromfathertoson.org
old man
Hardcore
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 310
Age : 48
Location : Vienna
Favorite Team : FAVAC 1910
Points : 480
Reputation : 2
Registration date : 2010-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Politics   Sun 05 Dec 2010, 13:34

SaintG wrote:
old man wrote:
SaintG wrote:
in most cases, a portrait of Che Guevara in the stands attribute of freedom and anti-racism

fuck nazis scum!!!)

but it is not true. he gave a shit for freedom, or is cuba a free country ?
he helped to create this fuckin system.

you're wrong, he fought for freedom
by his own and betrayed
to blame Fidel

please learn history, he do not fight for freedom as we understand, he fought for HIS meaning what freedom is. he became minister in cuba and helped
to build the system of fidel castros version of communism.

i cant beleive, that I have to explain this to you. your country was 70 years long dictated by a fuckin system....

and please stop writing patetic phrases....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delija
Admin
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 767
Age : 32
Location : Belgrade - Serbia
Favorite Team : Crvena Zvezda Beograd
Points : 1287
Reputation : 11
Registration date : 2010-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Politics   Sun 05 Dec 2010, 18:19

My opinion...

I have nothing against blacks...Everywhere there are scum.

Not all whites are good.

The Serbian government is white, but they are not fighting for Kosovo.Worse than any thief...
Hitler was white.
Ante Pavelic was white.
The leader of the Muslim terrorists in Bosnia was white.
Albanians are white (maybe)



I agree more with "hate everyone" theory
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rokni
Hardcore
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 23
Age : 34
Location : etten-leur
Favorite Team : Partizan
Points : 40
Reputation : -2
Registration date : 2010-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Politics   Mon 06 Dec 2010, 10:16

i'd say it's impossible to have a political system on which everyone agrees, and the fact that the political system is based on "countries".

it's inherent to that system to play out its population against, among others, other countries and their inhabitants.

without global co÷rdination of minerals/energy/riches among all of us, we'll be forced to play along in the games of local leadership.

in short: We're fucked!

gl to you all Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LOKO
Hardcore
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 209
Age : 31
Location : Bulgaria, Plovdiv
Favorite Team : Lokomotiv Plovdiv
Points : 384
Reputation : 6
Registration date : 2010-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Politics   Mon 06 Dec 2010, 10:20

rokni wrote:
i'd say it's impossible to have a political system on which everyone agrees, and the fact that the political system is based on "countries".

it's inherent to that system to play out its population against, among others, other countries and their inhabitants.

without global co÷rdination of minerals/energy/riches among all of us, we'll be forced to play along in the games of local leadership.

in short: We're fucked!

gl to you all Neutral

no body can agree with the same, what are you saying Very Happy even in one country or city or ultras group or home we cant agree with our politics... everyone has different theories... its hard, even forced its not working... well we are fucked true :dd
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Politics   

Back to top Go down
 

Politics

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

 Similar topics

-
» King Of The Attitude Era: The Rock Or Stone Cold?
» Nick Symmonds: 'The Playing Field Is Not a Place for Politics'
» shawn michaels backstage antics?
» The Coop Party
» On Aluvian Politics, History, and Related Topics
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hools'World :: [ Talk ] :: Discussions-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum